Haven’t made any plans to celebrate the father figure in your life yet? Here are a few last minute ideas.
- Check out the Groupon Now! deals. They are deals you can use today!
- Here are some great Father’s Day printables! You could pick up his favourite bottle of wine and add one of these labels for a more personal touch.
- Make him his favourite food. Enough said.
- Create your own coupons.
- Does he have an iPad or iPhone? Get him an accessory.
- For the dad that loves to grill, how about a grill light? Late night cooking made easier (and safer!). Or you could always have the kids decorate an apron for him; classic gift.
- For the DIY guy, a beer making kit. For the rest, a beer of the month membership.
- Think universal. A universal charger, universal remote… They can really simplify things!
- The grown up version of treasure hunting is called geocaching. If you have a GPS, go for it!
- For the active dad, you could get him a membership and a unique gym like Crossfit, rock climbing, MMA etc.
- Follow my stencil tutorial and make him a great tshirt!
Have a great day!