Products and Design Services
Other Products we sell
- Hard Blinds – Horizontal Wood Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vision shades and Honeycomb Shades by Canadian Blind Manufacture
- Drapery Hardware by J. Ennis, Jackson and Textile Trimmings
- Fabrics by Tritex, J. Ennis, Robert Allen, Kravet, Alendel, Unique Fine Fabrics, and Avant Garde. These include decorator fabrics, upholstery fabrics, outdoor fabrics and organic fabrics.
- We also provide pillow inserts, pillows, duvets and upholstery foam.
- Window Coverings – draperies, valances, roman shades, sheers
- Slipcovers – chairs, sofas, sofa-beds, futons and chaise lounge covers, plus outdoor resin chairs
- Bed Linens – pillows, coverlets, duvet covers, sheets, bed skirts, upholstered head boards, bedding sets, baby bedding, and organic bedding
- Table Linens – table cloths, napkins, table runners, place mats
- Cushions and Pillows – bench cushions, chair cushions, window seats, boat cushions, patio furniture cushions
If you live on central Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, please contact us to make an appointment. Let us know what you need and we will do our best to provide it for you.
We will work with your tastes and budget in mind, creating a cozy environment that will make you feel relaxed and happy in your home. Complete, written estimates are provided before the start of any project. Why not let us help you realize your home’s full potential?
All custom orders are made in-house to the highest quality level. The in-home consultation service will help you imagine the possibilities and see the fabrics in your own home and lighting conditions. We take all measurements and will review style options with you, so that your tastes and requirements are satisfied.
Window Treatment Consultation Fees:
- Chemainus , Ladysmith, Duncan, Nanaimo – $50, refunded if minimum $200 spent on our products/services
- Duncan or Nanaimo – $60, refunded if minimum $300 spent on our products/services
- Cobble Hill or Parksville – $75, refunded if minimum $400 spent on our products/services
- Qualicum – $85, refunded if minimum $400 spent on our products/services
- Victoria or Courtenay – $100, refunded if minimum $500 spent on our products/services
Interior Design Plans
If you like to do your own shopping and have some ideas of what you like in terms of how you want your home to look, an Interior Design Plan might be what you need. Whether it is for one room or your whole house, we can help you choose the right paint colours, suggest furniture layouts, and suggest items to buy for your home. Having a plan will let you do the decorating and purchasing on your own time frame and save you money by not making expensive mistakes. We will suggest solutions to your decorating dilemmas and design challenges, and also ways to incorporate pieces that you already own.
You will receive:
- design board, with suggested items for purchasing
- colour palette
- room layouts (how to put it all together)
Initial consultation is usually 1 – 3 hours, depending on the scope of the project. Additional consultations will be required.
Interior Design Plan Fees:
- 1 or 2 rooms: $600
- 3-4 rooms – $1200
If you wish to inquire about design services or a custom project, please contact me to discuss your needs.
I am a certified Interior Decorator and I have been working with fabrics, construction, and design for over 25 years.
If it is a job that will require more than a few emails, I will give you a quote for the consultation charge. For example, if you need me to search for fabrics for you, I charge $60/hour. You may need to send me photos and/or diagrams. We can also communicate thru skype.
If you have clients that are eco-conscious, and are looking for soft furnishings made from certified organic fabrics, then we can help.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
how long you have been in business
Approved designers will qualify for a 10% discount on all our custom draperies, roman shades, scarf valances, table linens, slipcovers and bedding.
We have put together a kit of all our latest fabric samples for you to show your clients. These samples are larger that are regular ones, and come in handy ring sets, for easy handling. You can purchase your Designer Sample Set here.
Sign up for our newsletter and once a month you will receive news of our latest products and fabrics and any specials we are having.
Our products can be found at the following retailers:
- Chemainus Theater Gift Shop – featuring local artists. The Gallery is owned and operated by the Chemainus Theatre Festival Society and all proceeds from Gallery sales support the work of the society. (Chemainus, BC)
- Forget Me Not – a shoe, clothing and gift store specializing in Canadian natural-fibered clothing (Ladysmith, BC)
- Saltspring Soap Works – simple, healthy, natural body care products (Chemainus, Duncan, Victoria, Saltspring Island)
- Maison Cookware – all the best tools for your kitchen (Nanaimo, BC)
- Omdl Coastal – printmaking shop
- Joan and Audrey Gifts – thoughtfully curated gift boxes (Vancouver Island)
- Field and Vine Gift Shop –Luxury curated gift boxes, featuring local artisan foods and specialties, each with its own unique theme and occasion.
- Social Provisions Co – curated, local gift boxes (BC)
- Acre75 – online market selling unique + modern gifts and goods handmade in small Canadian towns
- Amore Therapy – a monthly subscription box focusing on the safe and effective use of essential oils.