Window Covering Consultation –
Do you need help figuring out what type of window treatments to use on your windows? We have been helping clients choose the BEST window coverings for their homes for over 20 years. Our extensive knowledge of fabrics and design, along with our experience in manufacturing high-quality draperies and shades, have made us experts in this field. Window coverings add style, comfort, insulation and privacy to your home – make sure you spend your money on the right ones!
Window covering consultations are approximately 1 hour.
Window covering consultation fees (fee may be higher if the consult takes more than 1 hour):
On Vancouver Island-
- Chemainus , Ladysmith, Duncan, Nanaimo – $50, refunded if minimum $200 spent on our products/services
- Duncan or Nanaimo – $60, refunded if minimum $300 spent on our products/services
- Cobble Hill or Parksville – $75, refunded if minimum $400 spent on our products/services
- Qualicum – $85, refunded if minimum $400 spent on our products/services
- Victoria or Courtenay – $100, refunded if minimum $500 spent on our products/services
Interior Design Services –
Interior Design for Relaxed Living
Let us help make your home a welcoming, warm space that makes you happy!
We are passionate about providing earth-friendly, locally-sourced products that are unique, functional and made to last.
If you need help figuring out where to place furniture, what colours to use, and suggestions for accessories like rugs, lamps, etc, the charge is $70/hour. We also provide shopping services at the same rate.
Interior Design Plan –
If you like to do your own shopping and have some ideas of what you like in terms of how you want your home to look, an Interior Design Plan might be what you need. Whether it is for one room or your whole house, we can help you choose the right paint colours, suggest furniture layouts, and suggest items to buy for your home. Having a plan will let you do the decorating and purchasing on your own time frame and save you money by not making expensive mistakes. We will suggest solutions to your decorating dilemmas and design challenges, and also ways to incorporate pieces that you already own.
You will receive:
1) design board, with suggested items for purchasing
2) colour palette
3) room layouts (how to put it all together)
Initial consultation is usually 1 – 3 hours, depending on the scope of the project. Additional consultations will be required.
Interior Design Plan Fees:
1 or 2 rooms: $600
3-4 rooms – $1200