Enjoy these free products for Earth Day!
- Get a free tree at Lowe’s! They have a million to give away on April 23rd.
- Enjoy a free coffee at Starbucks using a re-useable cup on the 22nd.
- Most National Parks in the US have free entry on Earth Day!
- Free Tote on the 22nd for the first 50 customers at Jo-Ann Fabrics, between 1pm-3pm at Michaels (kids only) and when you bring in 5 plastic bags to the Disney Store.
What else can you do to celebrate Earth Day? Let’s see…
- Plant something! Even if you don’t have a yard, you can grow plants/herbs indoors. Check out this indoor herb set on sale at EcoBold.
- Collect bottles to recycle or pick up trash. Get friends, family and kids involved! You could even make a contest out of it.
- Go vegan… for a day…a week…forever? A vegan lifestyle is good for the environment in so many ways.
- Unplug. Try spending the day using as few electronics and power as possible! Camping indoors anyone?
- Donate to an eco-friendly charity.
- Avoid driving anywhere. If you can, walk or bike! Maybe you can carpool?
- Eat locally grown natural foods.
- Oh and check back here for a fun giveaway… 😀