I recently made some natural dog biscuits that my pup loves! They were super easy, quick and inexpensive so I thought I’d share the recipe with all of you. These can be stored in a container for 1 week, fridge for 3 weeks or freezer for 6 months! I went with pumpkin shapes since it’s October but now I’m looking for a cute dog bone shaped cookie cutter like this.
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Start by preheating your oven to 350° F.
- Mix together 2 cups whole wheat flour (you may use a different kind if your dog is sensitive to wheat) and 1 cup rolled oats.
- Now add 1/3 cup peanut butter (try using organic!) and approx. t 1 1/4 cup of hot water. Mix it together to create a dough, adding more water if you need it.
- Roll out the dough into 1/4″ thickness and cut into desired shapes.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and cook for 40min (longer for bigger shapes. I cooked mine for 50min)
- Them these cool overnight and they will become hard, just the way dogs like them!