Taking the time to style your coffee table can really change the way the entire room appears. You’ll have an easier time keeping it organized and it’ll be more visually appealing. It’s also a fairly simple project that you can easily change up every few months! Below are some tips and ideas to get you started.
I would recommend incorporating the following items:
– an interesting object. This can really be anything like a small figuring or perhaps a great souvenier from a place you visited! It’ll give your table some personality and uniqueness.
– a tray, small bowl etc Definitely have something that will work to keep things organized. You can also easily pick it up when you need to wipe your table. I love trays because they can hold more than one item very nicely.
– something natural. This could be a plant, flowers etc If you can’t do real ones, you can always do a paper version or something similar.
– a tall object. This will create a pleasing visual and break up and monotony. A vase works very well!
– a stack of books or magazines. I’d keep it to fewer than three books or five magazines but it can look great on a coffee table. I like to keep whatever I’m currently reading plus a few recent issues of various magazines.