Organic Spa Magazine recently released a list of the “Top 10 Green Spas and Resorts”. Here are what made the cut and some of their amazing features:
Rancho la Puerta in Tecate, Baja California USA and Mexico.
– organic farm, cooking school, hiking and biking, and very eco-conscious.
Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina USA.
– green roof, LEED-built hotel, employee uniforms made from recycled plastic bottles and complimentary bicycles!
Bardessono in Napa Valley, California, USA.
– LEED-platinum aspiring, organic linens and skin care.
Keystone Resort in Colorado, USA.
– uses wind energy, fly fishing, composting program, organic products and natural light.
Evason Ma’in in Jordan.
– hot springs, self-sufficient, mineral rich waterfalls and pools and dead sea spa treatments.
Hyatt in San Diego, California. I live 30min from here!
– natural and organic skin care products, low flow shower heads and organic food options.
Sullivan Estate in Oahu, Hawaii, USA.
– solar-powered, local organic food and organic skin care line.
Callaway Gardens in Georgia, USA.
– Appalachian Mountains, butterfly habitats, most food grown on property and slow food concept.
Jivana Spa in Burlington, Vermont, USA.
– holistic treatments, organic product lines and located above a pedestrian only street.
Mohonk in New Paltx, New York, USA.
– National Historic Landmark, received award from the United Nations Environment Program and kid-friendly.
Don’t you want to go on vacation now? 🙂