Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture, before feeling wet, so you will stay dry and comfortable in bed.
Our washed linen duvet covers are made-to-order. Need a custom size? No problem! Contact us to place a custom order.
Care: Machine wash in cold water, tumble dry on low heat. Remove promptly. Do not use bleach. We pre-wash our fabrics so your duvet cover will not shrink when washed.
Details: Zipper closure at bottom. If you prefer buttons, please let us know (a $20 upcharge will apply)
The Joy1 line of fabrics are high quality, 100% linen, Oeko Tex Certified (no harmful chemicals). Fabric samples may be purchased here
Please allow 2-3 weeks production time.
Some linen facts:
- Linen is breathable, keeping you warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Linen bedding has a unique texture, which has a light massaging effect on your body
- Linen is anti-static and can help soften and preserve your skin due to its natural pH balance. It does not pill
- Linen repels dirt and is bacteria resistant
- Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last for decades
- Linen is environmentally friendly – all of the flax plant is used, it is a renewable resource and it is fully biodegradable.