Looking for bedding that is organic, soft and oh so beautiful? Choose your own colours! Each duvet cover is custom made to suit you. These fabrics are 100% organic and you will fall in love with their softness and easy care.
These duvet covers are machine washable and will get softer with every wash. We pre-shrink all our fabrics.
Zipper closure at bottom.
55% hemp/45%organic cotton – indigo, celery, black
100% linen – white, oatmeal, navy, forest
Fabric samples may be purchased.
Sizes: twin 66″x86″, double 80″x86″, queen 88″x90″, king 104″x90″, cal-king 102’x94″
Care: wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Dry on low heat, remove promptly
These duvet covers are made-to-order, please allow 3-4 weeks production time. Custom orders are non-returnable.
Hemp is grown without pesticides or herbicides and is the strongest fiber known to man. The special nature of hemp’s hollow fibers allow air and moisture to pass through easily, so that perspiration will be lifted off your skin and wicked away to evaporate in the air. This is great for those nights when you are over-heated and feeling uncomfortable. These covers will keep you feeling cool and dry. Plus the excellent insulating properties of hemp fibers mean they will keep you warm in cold weather too!
Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial and resistant to mold growth, so it stays fresh-smelling even in damp, humid conditions.
The Advantages of Pure Linen Bedding:
- Bacteria resistant
- Absorbent – linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture before feeling wet, thus always having a pleasant, fresh, cool feeling when touched or slept on
- Light massaging effect
- Breathable, keeping you warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Anti-static – can help soften and preserve the skin due to its natural pH balance
- Twice as durable as cotton
- Environmentally-friendly – all the flax used to make linen is used in other ways – the seeds are pressed to make linseed oil. Linen is a renewable resource, and it needs no irrigation. Linen is also fully biodegradable.