Custom Draperies by NikkiDesigns.
How to order your custom draperies:
1. Choose a fabric. All our in-stock fabrics for draperies can be found here
Fabric samples may be viewed and/or purchased here.
If you wish to use a different fabric, please provide the fabric company name, fabric name and colour, and we will let you know if we can supply that fabric. Most of our fabric suppliers can be found here.
If you wish to supply your own fabric, please read more info here
2. Choose a style. Rod Pocket Top (3″ pocket) or Flat Top (can be hung from rings or rings with clips). We also make pleated, tab top and grommet styles.
3. Purchase your drapery hardware and install it.
4. Decide whether you want 1 panel or 2 for your window.
5. Measure the width and length you want for your drapery panel(s). Drapery panel widths come in 50″, 75″, 100″or 150″. If you provide the length of your pole between the finials, we will figure out the panel widths that you need.
For length, please measure from the top of the pole to your finished desired length for pocket style, or from the bottom of the ring to the finished desired length for flat top style or pleated styles.
6. Decide whether you want your curtains lined or unlined. Lining is recommended – it will prolong the life of your curtains and they will hang better.
7. Decide on which type of lining you prefer: regular lining, natural organic cotton lining or black-out lining
8. Contact us and with the details of your order. We will respond within 48 hours with a quote. We will then send you an invoice for payment and schedule the job once payment is made. Please allow 3-4 weeks production time.
If you want your curtains to be washable, please let us know.
You may copy and paste this list to send to email@example.com:
1. fabric – name and colour
2. style – pocket top or flat top
3. number of panels
4. panel width – 50″, 75″, 100″
5. panel length
6. lined or unlined
7. type of lining and colour