Wow, I can’t believe it’s Jan 20th already! We had a short holiday earlier this month to visit our daughter Sophie (yes, the one who writes for this blog) in sunny San Diego. Got the whole family together, it was alot of fun (and much warmer than Vancouver right now!)
Here’s a shot of me and our 3 girls –
But now I need to get busy!
You will love this month’s giveaway – it will make a very nice gift for Valentine’s Day, or for a friend, sister, mother, or yourself! My latest listings on Etsy have been all about pampering – we all need to take time to relax and unwind every day. This month I am giving away a Lavender Eye Pillow Valentine Set!
The set comes with a linen/organic cotton reversible fabric basket to keep it in (made by my other daughter, the one on the left – yes, we’re all pretty crafty!) The eye pillow is made from hemp/tencel and filled with freshly dried lavender and flax seeds.
If you don’t win, I also have one for sale in my shop:)
Open to Canada and U.S. residents, 18 yrs of age or older.
Deadline: Sunday, Jan 29, 10 pm
Winner is chosen by a random number generator and will be notified by email.
Ways to enter: (you can enter more than once)
1. Leave a comment to this post, telling me your favorite item in my shop. Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the word “comments”
2. Become a follower of this blog (scroll down on left side of this blog). Leave a comment, letting me know.
3. Like my facebook page and leave a comment letting me know.
4. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter – where is says “sign up for monthly email updates” on the top right side of this blog, or on my facebook page. Then leave me a comment letting me know.
5. Leave a comment to this post, telling me the best Valentine’s present you’ve ever received.
6. Share this post on your blog. Send me the link – either here under comments, or on my facebook page.
7. Grab my button on the right and leave a link to your blog under comments or on my facebook page.
8. Follow me on Twitter
9. Follow me on Pinterest