I love to do yoga (it keeps me sane) and this month I am giving away one of my yoga bags made from recycled cotton. This stylish, eco-friendly bag will hold a yoga mat and can be worn over your shoulder. It is machine washable.
Open to Canada and U.S. residents, 18 yrs of age or older.
Deadline: Sunday, April 10, 10 pm
Ways to enter: (you can enter more than once)
1. Leave a comment to this post, telling me your favorite item in my shop. Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the word “comments”
2. Become a follower of this blog (scroll down on left side of this blog). Leave a comment, letting me know.
3. Like my facebook page and leave a comment letting me know.
4. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter – where is says “sign up for monthly email updates” on the top right side of this blog, or on my facebook page. Then leave me a comment letting me know.
5. Leave a comment to this post, telling me your favorite yoga pose or other exercise that you love to do!
6. Share this post on your blog. Send me the link – either here under comments, or on my facebook page.