This month I will be giving away a hemp/cotton Lavender Eye Pillow and Cover in a Reusable Gift Bag, just in time for Valentine’s day!
Deadline: Jan 17, 10 pm
I make these eye pillows out of my softest hemp/cotton and fill them with flax seeds and lavender (from my own garden!). Lavender is known to soothe headaches and the gentle fragrance will last and last. The eye pillow may be used as is, or heated in a microwave oven on medium heat for 30 sec. I use mine to take a cat nap when my back is sore or if I’m feeling tired or stressed. Lie on your back with pillows under your knees, place the pillow on your eyes, and you will relax very quickly. After 10 min I feel like a new person! My hemp/cotton gift bags come in 3 sizes.
Ways to enter: (you can enter more than once)
1. Leave a comment to this post, telling me your favorite item in my shop. Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the word “comments”
2. Become a follower of this blog (scroll down on left side of this blog)
3. Like my facebook page and leave a comment letting me know.
4. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter – where is says “sign up for monthly email updates” on the top right side of this blog, or on my facebook page. Then leave me a comment letting me know.
5. Leave a comment to this post, telling me something you would love to receive for Valentine’s day.
6. Share this post on your blog.
Deadline: Jan. 17, 10 p.m.