Here are a few reasons why you should choose custom draperies by NikkiDesigns:
- Perfect fit. Our draperies, roman blinds, and valances are tailor-made to fit your windows.
- Proper fullness. The right amount of fullness in your draperies makes all the difference in how they look and hang.
- Lining. Good quality lining finishes the drapery properly, allowing it to hang well, look great and last longer. Blackout lining can be used to improve insulation and darken a room.
- Matching patterns. If your fabric has a pattern, the placement of it on the drapes is important. We make sure all patterns are centered and matched.
- Drapery heading. We will help you choose the best heading for the treatment.
- Professional hems. Our draperies are sewn with 6″ hems, weighted corners, and 2 1/2” double side hems.
Find more information on drapery styles
Find more information on how to measure for draperies
Find more information on our drapery hardware
Select draperies and sheers to accentuate the height of a window; to frame a view or camouflage an unattractive one; to filter sunlight or provide privacy; or just to add a finishing touch to your room. Draperies can be used on their own, hung from stylish decorative hardware, teamed with a shade or valance, or as part of an elaborate multi-layered window treatment.When it comes to window treatments, you should spend as much as you can afford. In the long-run, a well-designed, well-made pair of curtains is as much about allowing you to control your environment as it is about making a personal style statement.
Need some ideas? Here is an article on Getting Started with Window Treatments