With our custom roman shades you have a few different options.
1. Unlined or lined.
Our lining options are:
– privacy lining – 100% certified organic cotton in natural or 100% cotton in white
– room darkening lining – 55% hemp/45% organic cotton in black (could fade over time)
– dim-out lining – 50% polyester/50% cotton
– black-out lining – 50% polyester/50% cotton, for when you want to block out the maximum amount of light possible.
2. Cord position – choose whether to have the cords on the right or left side of the blind when you are facing it.
3. Do you want your shades to be mounted inside or outside your window? More info here
With outside mount, we include a side flaps at the top of the shade.
4. You can also choose between having your shades mounted to the head rail with velcro for easy removal, or stapled for a cleaner look.
5. TDBU – top-down-bottom-up option. If you want to be able to lower your shade, as well as raise it, choose this option. A 3″ valance is included. You will have strings on the right and left. This options adds aproximately 25% to the price of your shade.
6. Continuous chain system. If you wish to have an aluminum headrail with a loop chain instead of our covered wood head rail with standard cord lock and strings, please contact us for pricing. This system comes with a child safety device to hold down the chain.
If you wish to have other options which are not listed here, please contact us and a quote will be provided.