Why Choose Custom Draperies?
- Perfect fit. Our draperies, roman blinds, and valances are tailor-made to fit your windows.
- Proper fullness. The right amount of fullness in your draperies makes all the difference in how they look and hang.
- Lining. Good quality lining finishes the drapery properly, allowing it to hang well, look great and last longer. Blackout lining can be used to improve insulation and darken a room.
- Matching patterns. If your fabric has a pattern, the placement of it on the drapes is important. We make sure all patterns are centered and matched.
- Drapery heading. We will help you choose the best heading for the treatment.
- Professional hems. Our draperies are sewn with 6″ hems, weighted corners, and 1 ¼” double side hems.
Select draperies and sheers to accentuate the height of a window; to frame a view or camouflage an unattractive one; to filter sunlight or provide privacy; or just to add a finishing touch to your room. Draperies can be used on their own, hung from stylish decorative hardware, teamed with a shade or valance, or as part of an elaborate multi-layered window treatment.When it comes to window treatments, you should spend as much as you can afford. In the long-run, a well-designed, well-made pair of curtains is as much about allowing you to control your environment as it is about making a personal style statement.