100% washed linen luxury sheets, hand-crafted in our studio. Once you try sleeping in linen sheets, you will never want to go back to cotton!
The sheets are generously sized to allow for deep mattresses. The fitted sheet has a pocket with elastic all the way around it (easy to replace if the elastic ever wears out).
The twin set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 1 standard pillowcase.
The queen set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 queen pillowcases.
The king set comes with 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 king pillowcases.
If you need a custom-size, please contact us for pricing.
Our sheet set come with a draw-string bag, perfect for storing your sheets when they are not in use!
Care: Machine wash in warm or cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Tumble dry on low heat.
Benefits of using linen sheets:
- Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture, before feeling wet, so you will stay dry and comfortable in bed.
- Linen is breathable, keeping you warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Linen sheets have a unique texture, which has a light massaging effect on your body
- Linen is anti-static and can help soften and preserve your skin due to its natural pH balance. It does not pill
- Linen repels dirt and is bacteria resistant
- Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last for decades
- Linen is environmentally friendly – all of the flax plant is used, it is a renewable resource and it is fully biodegradable.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time.