Queen size washed linen duvet cover with piping, ready to ship.
Looking for extremely cozy, natural bedding?
Our duvet covers are hand-crafted in our studio, one at a time. Extra care is taken to cut them out properly so they will always stay looking beautiful, even after many washings. This duvet cover is machine washable and will get softer with every wash. We pre-shrink all our fabrics before construction. Bedding made to last!
Colours: oatmeal on both sides, with white piping
Size: 88″ wide x 90″ long
This cover has piping around the edges, made from linen also. Piping finishes off the duvet cover nicely and helps the duvet to lie “flat” on the bed.
Zipper closure at bottom of duvet cover.
Benefits of using linen bedding:
1. Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture, before feeling wet, so you will stay dry and comfortable in bed.
2. Linen is breathable, keeping you warm in winter, and cool in summer.
3. Linen has a unique texture, which has a light massaging effect on your body.
4. Linen is anti-static and can help soften and preserve your skin due to its natural pH balance. It does not pill.
5. Linen repels dirt and is bacteria resistant.
6. Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last for decades.
7. Linen is environmentally friendly – all of the flax plant is used, it is a renewable resource and it is fully biodegradable.
Wash in warm or cold water, tumble dry on low heat.
Coordinating pillow covers, bedskirts, and roman shades are available upon request.
Need a duvet? We sell wool duvets here.
This duvet cover will be shipped within 2 business days.