Looking for bedding that is natural, soft and oh so beautiful? These 100% linen duvet covers are hand-crafted in our studio, one at a time. Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture, before feeling wet, so you will stay dry and comfortable in bed.
- Linen is breathable, keeping you warm in winter, and cool in summer
- Linen bedding has a unique texture, which has a light massaging effect on your body
- Linen is anti-static and can help soften and preserve your skin due to its natural pH balance. It does not pill
- Linen repels dirt and is bacteria resistant
- Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last for decades
- Linen is environmentally friendly – all of the flax plant is used, it is a renewable resource and it is fully biodegradable.
These duvet covers are machine washable in cold water and will get softer with every wash. Embroidered oatmeal and embroidered peacock are dry clean only.
Zipper closure at bottom. If you prefer buttons, please let us know (a $20 upcharge will apply)
The Joy1 line of fabrics are made from 100% linen. Fabric samples may be purchased here
Please allow 2-3 weeks production time.