Not sure what fabric to choose for your roman shades or draperies? Sometimes you need to see and feel the fabrics in person. This set includes 3″ x 3″ samples from all the fabrics that are in our Bliss1 Line. Bliss is our second least expensive line.
These fabrics are all organic. Oatmeal is 55%linen/45%organic cotton. The rest of the colours are 55%hemp/45%organic cotton. They are suitable for bedding, pillows, roman shades, curtains, and table linens.
Your samples will be shipped within 2 business days.